Thank you for your interest in studying with Supreme International College.
Please read our Admission procedure and the following before proceeding
1. Completion of Application for Admission Form
Pick and complete an Application Form from the College's Admission Office at a cost of GHS50.00 or apply online and pay the application processing fee on submission.
2. Submit the completed application form at our Admission Office or electronically with the following;
- Photocopy of highest educational certificates or statement of result.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs with white background
- Curriculum Vitae/CV (optional)
- Photocopy of a valid ID card, if available (Passport, Voter ID, NHIS Card, or NIA Card)
3. Review of Applicant and Collection of Admission Letter: Upon receipt of the completed application form and the accompanying documents, the academic committee will review your application and a decision will be made on your application. Successful candidates will be sent offer of Admission letter.
4. Payment of Tuition Fees: On receipt of the Admission Letter, the student would have to make the necessary arrangements to pay the tuition fees to the College to facilitate registration/processing of the complete admission package (including students ID card, final Registration Letter, etc.
5. Academic Registration: After the tuition fee is paid, Supreme International College will issue Final Registration Letter as well as student ID card.
6. An Orientation Seminar will be scheduled for the student.
7. Lecture Schedule/Timetable will be made available to the student to enable him start Lectures the same day, the following day (or as stated in the admission letter)
For normal admission the above process can take between 1 – 5 days. However, on-spot admission usually will take a day.